Nei to Souta no Petite Manga

Contributor
My guess is right, She has heterochromia,
Her eyes with eyepatch Is red(typical demon's eye) while the other one is purple

Dex-chan lover
When did this get tagged as Smut? That's not......... entirely wrong I guess..... but still......

Group Leader
@Moraza Yeah, I was just thinking about that too. I'm assuming it was chapter 37, but... it's not like the fact itself was on-screen... it's not entirelly wrong to consider it smut, but... I dunno... It is ecchi, definitelly! But is it smut...?

Dex-chan lover
@Sora_92

I'd say Nei and Souta are walking hand-in-hand near the border of Ecchi and Smut, with Nei obviously being the one trying to drag Souta across that line.... The only think I can see pushing it over the line is the lack of narrative to take us from Ecchi to Ecchi, the only fat here is in Nei's chest.

Dex-chan lover
The art work and specific scenes makes me think that there is actual lewd art or doujins somewhere...

II must find them !

Group Leader
@Tsukinotaku @Bongo_drum There are like 6-8 doujins from the author, featuring this two. Although I don't know whether they are hentai or non-H (probably non-H). (I think I told this before though)

The problem is, that it doesn't seems that raws are available anywhere, and they're almost all sold out, and even if we could buy them, the shipping cost is very high, and we also lack a good scanner to make high quality raws.

If anyone has the raws though and would share, I would love to translate them.

That last chapter seemed like some real story instead of just fluff with nothing else to it, not that I minded the fluff before though.

Fed-Kun's army
A cute and sexy relationship between an elementary schooler and a big tiddy demon high schooler. It's fun, but small and indecisive.

Dex-chan lover
Well, what i can say is. . . .if we switch him to a loli and nei to dk, i'm sure the comment section would be burned to the ground

Humans truly are hypocrites aren't they? We want gender equality!!! Pfff... a truly laughable line it is 😂
Well if you fail to recognise it, i'll repeat : if you read this manga and actually like it, you're a PEDOPHILE.
And I'd probably find you commenting the same or worse for a manga where the guy is a pedo. Congrats pedo, you're also a hypocrite. ( not that I ain't **chuckle** )

Dex-chan lover
@crudelidiaboli Your line of logic is stupid. Many of the readers are boys who wanted an older girl when they were younger (so they are living their dream) or females that just find this cute... it's not the little boy that's being sexualized... it's still the big boobed female...

@deathmailock I know right! I too find assault cute! I find it very cute when an innocent child gets tormented with her/his eyes full of despair, shame, agony and worthlessness. ( Or so I wish I did)

And I guess, you were born blind at least mentally if not physically? Or Is it that you want to pay the weak woman card? If so :
Women/ Men like you need to be skinned alive for the greater good of mankind. Your skin would at least have some worth unlike a vermin like you... Is what I'd like to say, but since I'm civilized I wouldn't.

Also, I doubt many people find big breasts appealing. Frankly speaking, I find them disgusting. Not that I expect everyone to have the same tastes.

P.S. : I allow you to spew the poison out of your fangs after this reply. Entertain me more 😂

@crudelidiaboli

Hehe, I like you. I agree with you for the most part, except about the breast thing. I can’t speak for everyone or for most people. I can only speak for myself. And if i’m being honest, I love big breasted women, lol. In fact, I prefer them.

Anyone know the doujin (h) from this manga? I remember reading it but can't find it anymore (unless my brain ded)

Users who are viewing this thread