Nejimaki Kagyu

Power Uploader
Just an FYI, manga updates will be on hold for a month. I'm focusing on one series that will catch up to date in 3 chapters. Once that series is done up to date, weekly updates for Nejimaki Kagyuu will continue from there on.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chetan72: The art is an acquired taste but the story itself is pretty interesting. Give it a few chapters and see what you think.

can i get spoiled on how it ends? 5 fuken volumes to go and updates are too in between

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
Eh? Really. Maybe I should re-read, because if I'm remembering both elements stop mattering after Jyubei's sister enters the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus: You're mostly right, but the reason a harem tag generally exists is because of multiple female love interests pursuing the same MC. Whether it stays that way or not after the story ends is irrelevant. And even after Marble arrives, the occasional random girl would appear anyway. Plus we don't know about a few of them.

Romance tag is obviously still there since Kagyu makes her love clear from Chapter 1 to current chapter. To remove that wouldn't make any sense since the reason she's in school at all is for him and her life's dream is to be his bride.

I love this. How I see this, is a saying my older brother said to me " love brings insanity out of people " and this is the exact definition of that saying. it's unrealistic, sure, but I gotta say this is fucking incredible! I love everything and the art is unique, I'm just a total fanboy

Why is it that Kagyu is so fucking adorable? I'm only reading the first volume for now, but I fucking love her and I hope that this will have a good story later on.

Edit: Ah, so that's what that weird feeling was. Kagyu reminds me of Charlotte from Infinite Stratos and I couldn't realize that until moments ago

@deadway love simply is the most insane of all emotions. you can't love anything or anyone without being at least a bit insane.

Just finished the last chapter by reading a Chinese scan, all I can say is that I don’t understand the ending. Still a great manga tho

Dex-chan lover
The latest arch is kinda boring, the main characters are just gone lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread