Neko Ane - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Epilogue

Group Leader
@Xical, @Blacky, @Moodyz, @eviljackspicer, @Gackt1, @raven_freak, @UltimateAdrian20 - Keeps me busy and out of trouble. 😎

@kronix - Once he got past the first 5-6 chapters, the artist carefully set expectations, making it clear that Ginnosuke and Hayase would wind up together, and that Anzu saw herself as Ginnosuke's older sister. Her comment about marriage in chapter 32 was a reflection of her naivete, nothing more, and once she realized her mistake, she quickly steered Hayase towards Ginnosuke.

That said, the first several chapters showed an artist who didn't really know what he wanted to do for a story, and relying far too much on fan service to hook the readers. This is not the first series I've seen that happen on.

Dex-chan lover
>gloomy/serious mc with dead parents
>some other nekomata sad stuff i've read
I dropped this some years ago after seeing the incoming teary shit thats going to happen, but picked it up again after seeing the [end] tag today and since its quite short, it was just as expected but the nekomata lives on. Thanks for your hard work translating the series over the years @rpapo, thats motherfucking dedication man.

Thanks for you work on the series, @rpapo. It's been a hell of a ride. I suppose I'll have to read it over from the beginning some time since it's been a while and I've forgotten a few things here and there.

Dex-chan lover
I could sound a bit cruel, but I kinda prefer the cat-girl dies.
The ending would be more emotional.
This is wholesome, but it's not what I want.

Double-page supporter
Would've preferred to see Hayase with them, but it's a small nitpick :D

Users who are viewing this thread