Neko ga Nishi Mukya - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - The tail is on the other side. (2)

This ending didn't satisfied me,or it's because I wanted more.

But, this ending does fit the Flow concept, it's unexpected, confusing and it works.

I'm still sad this series wasn't longer, but I think this ending wrapped things up pretty nicely. Thanks for the scanlations!

Poor alternate!Chima-san, her job sucks, then some crazy guy appears telling tall tales about parallel universes and convinces her to sell futons, and when she starts getting the hang of it he disappears while dumping a useless alternate-reality version of himself on her.

Double-page supporter
There isn't an ideal world for each one of us, there is only one realm but there are many flows...

Thanks a lot for translating this!

thank you! it was a nice experience. sometimes this series reminds me of simple things i often forgot.

Dex-chan lover
What a nice series.. The timeskip felt like a bit much, but overall, it was a nice story and I'm glad I took the time to read it. Kinda makes me want to go through again and see if I can pick up on any hints that he swapped with himself.

Fed-Kun's army
"But ya know, it sorta feels like there is no point in stuff like worrying about the future.
Because things can just suddenly change at any time.
And the world I lived in for the past 12 years was the most extreme version of that."
This really resonated with me.

I am so glad we got a proper ending to this series ( because I thought the previous chapter was the last one).
This was a really good ending. In my opinion, it fitted well with the time of how everything is unpredictable, and you can only adapt as it comes.
I'll look forward to whatever new series sensei will create next.

Really loved how chill this manga was. It is nice to read something like this once in a while.

Wait, it ended?? Such a sudden end. I'm not ready to part ways with this series yet 😔

Double-page supporter
I'd recommend going back and reading from the beginning again. Now that we know the information from the last two chapters, seeing his comments in earlier chapters hits a bit differently. Like this one https://mangadex.org/chapter/333135/24
At first, he seemed like pjust a laid back, easy going character, and while he still is, it can be seen as a bit of a coping mechanism and learned thinking for the past 12 years.
And some of the small insights given about the end like this one https://mangadex.org/chapter/940261/6 hinting at the 12 year thing.

Supporter
Thanks for translating this. The similarities to Mushishi are obvious, but still it would have been nice if it were longer.

"There are no flows in that world", and yet, sometimes there are mist out of nowhere and people disappear inside it - yeah, completely not a flow, not one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread