Neko ga OL ni miete komarimasu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Would be quite the twist if this was actually an elaborate and kinky roleplay between his brother and his co-worker which they're both dedicated in.

Dex-chan lover
@Erogami @Rhyrhygogo Ehem, there is a H-Doujin just like this (not shota though), the BF sees his GF's cat as another girl.
Rubbing her crotch in on one of table leg like a cat in heat.
I'm not gonna spoil more, you guys have search it up yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka clearly has never tried to wash a cat. They turn into a hurricane of claws when you try to bathe them.

If he sees an actual cat as a person then the clothes are the furr and skin did he thought his brother was gonna shave the cat bald or skin it before bathing it xd

Musta be an abandoned cat that is used to be given regular baths when they were very young.

@DeOneChester First time I gave a bath to my 6 week old kitty cat she totally hated it and tried to bite my nose off. Got her purring after I wrapped her in a towel to dry. I didn't intend to bathe her at first but she smelled really bad. I got her from an local animal shelter. Wish I got her twin brother too. Anyways, after that she didn't really mind getting into a bathtub for a quick bath & shampoo every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread