Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki - Vol. 17 Ch. 106 - Passing the Time on the Streets at Night After the Festival

VIP
she just want a date, kappa.

can't blame her this time..

Dex-chan lover
@JumboWheat01 lol, wonder if though what a kappa dick looks like or even if they have genitals

thanks for the chapter. This is one of my favorite manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Ask the internet, you won't be disappointed
- signed - rule 34

Philip_K_Dick_in_early_1960s_%28photo_by_Arthur_Knight%29.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@france001 - wow, 3 copies? o_O This community surprises me sometimes.

Makes the physical that I've purchased seem so slow in comparison. -.-

Group Leader
Thanks to the dude translating this.

Well if you ever start to struggle with time concerning the cleaning and typesetting stuff, I probably will be able to help for a while starting this february.
Send me an PM or something. I couldn't take much time to manage my own translations because I was super busy with college , but I should be fine for a couple months in feb and mars to help others.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax The result won't be pretty. In some Japanese myths, Kappa do capture, rape and impregnate women. When the women gave birth, the baby Kappa burst through their stomach, killing them in the process. Youkai myth is really bloody. In most of Japanese myths, a youkai and a human get together will end up in a disaster. If the youkai is the woman, when her identity is exposed, she will leave the husband and never be seen again, or she kills the husband. If the woman is a human, she ends up getting killed one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
Operative word being some. Many coexist just fine in other stories. Just like fairies and other mythical beings, wariness goes a long way

Users who are viewing this thread