Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 415

Dex-chan lover
lol 3 cats, wonder if any of them are reincarnated too
Hopefully not Lupin, looks like he might be a "sakura cat" lol. When Japanese TNR programs neuter cats they cut a little triangular notch in the cat's ear while it's still under anesthesia so it's easier to figure out which cats they still need to catch. Makes the ear look like a cherry blossom 🌸 petal.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully not Lupin, looks like he might be a "sakura cat" lol. When Japanese TNR programs neuter cats they cut a little triangular notch in the cat's ear while it's still under anesthesia so it's easier to figure out which cats they still need to catch. Makes the ear look like a cherry blossom 🌸 petal.
lol they don't seem to bothered by it but i imagine we would've seen some kinda 'human' behind them too unless it's not 'revealed' til they communicate with pun-chan

(tho i wonder if pun-chan will have to be neutered eventually XD can't remember if he's been for a 'regular' checkup yet tho i don't think they'd go down the road of another cat 'flirting' with him/them going in heat lol)

Dex-chan lover
lol they don't seem to bothered by it but i imagine we would've seen some kinda 'human' behind them too unless it's not 'revealed' til they communicate with pun-chan

(tho i wonder if pun-chan will have to be neutered eventually XD can't remember if he's been for a 'regular' checkup yet tho i don't think they'd go down the road of another cat 'flirting' with him/them going in heat lol)
Feel like neutering is always sort of a taboo topic for these types of stories. 😅

Like it's a super important topic for pet owners in real life but if you bring it into a story with sentient pets it gets weird lol.

Users who are viewing this thread