Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 528

Dex-chan lover
Wuss. :pout: Cicadas are harmless. (Unless it's Cell....)
I imagine most ppl wouldn't want bugs in their house but even if he was fine with it feels like the noise would get annoying or so XD (altho i always hear cicadas a lot outside but never see them, maybe the ones out here blend in better)

Dex-chan lover
I imagine most ppl wouldn't want bugs in their house but even if he was fine with it feels like the noise would get annoying or so XD (altho i always hear cicadas a lot outside but never see them, maybe the ones out here blend in better)
Cicadas don't normally invade people's home. They seek the sun's warmth, not artifical warmth. They also don't sing indoors, if memory serves, but they might make a buzzing sound which may attract attention.

Dex-chan lover
Cicadas don't normally invade people's home. They seek the sun's warmth, not artifical warmth. They also don't sing indoors, if memory serves, but they might make a buzzing sound which may attract attention.
Sure, although considering before that the grasshopper? was sentient, and that one ghost? pigeon pooped on that one stray i'm sure maybe they could politely ask them to leave or so haha

(tho other than like, not being on a tree would they even realize they're 'indoors' to not rly sing/make noise/chirp to begin with)

Users who are viewing this thread