Neko ni Tenseishita kedo Hima nano de Geema Joshi to Issho ni VRMMO wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Making a cat character

Double-page supporter
Oh great, It's the second chapter and we're already getting introduced to the character type I can't stand the most.
Constantly surprised.
Constantly screaming.
Interfering with MC by literally picking him up after being told explicitly that he doesn't like being picked up.
And all that because they encountered a battle event in a game about battle events...why is she even playing the game?

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, It's the second chapter and we're already getting introduced to the character type I can't stand the most.
Constantly surprised.
Constantly screaming.
Interfering with MC by literally picking him up after being told explicitly that he doesn't like being picked up.
And all that because they encountered a battle event in a game about battle events...why is she even playing the game?
tarded normie just recently played online game purisu andastando

Dex-chan lover
Still funny that hes a cat who managed to boot up and play vrmmo. But hey he can talk to ppl in game thats neat now he needs his master to play and chat with her
though for that to happen, the owner would have to buy a new machine first before she even know he can talk.

Dex-chan lover
This is one hella wack storyline 😂😂

But dam I get the girl, that monster makes the rabbit look cute

Users who are viewing this thread