Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Going Shopping and Indirect Chion

Aggregator gang
Chion is the boring route. I feel like MC moving on from Chion would be a more interesting development

Double-page supporter
I love Chion and ship her with Gen, but I fear the age difference is too much and young love will prevail

Dex-chan lover
Indirect Chion - yeah, no kidding, she's barely even in this chapter. Gotta say, Hiruma is being seriously cute here and it seems that Gen is picking up on that little fact.

Miv

Aggregator gang
imma extract what happened to my friend:

chion will probably catch feelings when she realises hiruma is interested in gen, it'll further her seeing him in a different light.

in my friends case he got together with hiruma, since chion caught feelings when he was already over her

but i seriously doubt that'll happen here.

@Mive Thanks for extracting, friend. I have room temperature IQ and I'm only here for Chion Ass.

dnl

Really hope the author doesnt just build up hiruma just to crush her and end this with mc x chion.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm in the minority here but to me Chion just seems too artificially perfect. But Tsundere-chan seems like much more of a real character. She is probably doomed to lose, but she's absolutely adorable.

Group Leader
The colored page was a nice treat. Nice job, Mr.DaveSunday.

@So-chan What makes you say Chion's artificially perfect? Are we talking as a love interest, in general, or something else? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I do agree that Tsundere-chan is a great character though. She's definitely gotten some touching moments with Gen recently.

Dex-chan lover
This is the ship I support. That scene with the the eyeball mask reminds me of Utakata Dialogue haha

Double-page supporter
Dammit. I know Chion is like the "ara ara nee-san" type and is top-tier waifu, but Hiruma is such a great character. I don't want to see her sad.

Users who are viewing this thread