Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Hazy Hiruma and Chion

Dex-chan lover
Really is such a pain in the ass when one is just being nice, and they think you want to F them... it is like they didn't learn manners...

Dex-chan lover
What? Be a nice man equal womanizer... LIES, DECEPTION!!

Contributor
While I'm not entirely sure about this, in the last page there's a talk about threads 糸 (ito/thread) and how to untangle them. It must be worth nothing that 人(hito/person) is also pronounced the same, which was the word that came to mind as I was reading that particular line in japanese, so I'm thinking that the whole thing might be only 70% Chion being a grandma and the remaining 30% related to Chion (and Hiruma's) "tangled" feelings and all that stuff. We tried to make it ambiguous enough, as this is mostly my interpretation of the scene/chapter rather than an actual translation or sidenote, though, but boy it sure made me think so I felt like sharing o/

Double-page supporter
This manga has everything. Wholesomeness, comfy, kots, ass in jeans...

Dex-chan lover
Did she imply MC ? womanizer, what ?
It you feel like that then it is not his, but your own fault. As much as i concert, all he did is simple decency, and "not being a cunt". And it is not even like two of them even interact much. It is not his fault it she is one of the girl with fine looking but fall for a random guy after he randomly mention she is cute, which is not even happen between them
Honestly, why mangaka try so hard to make this girl into MC ?

Dex-chan lover
DSLR otaku vs phone cam casuals. It shouldn't even be a competition, but in reality the dude didn't seem natural with cats, so I guess it's fair.

Dex-chan lover
No. Someone that is nice to women without intentions isn't a fucking womanizer or player. Dude is just nice or a chad

@ma_ko no you fool. A simp is someone catering to their sexual preference every need trying to be laid or attract them. Being fucking kind to people is just someone being kind.

Dex-chan lover
I think the implication being made with the "womaniser" question, might be that if "someone" behaves the same way around everyone, and that is in a way you find attractive and want to monopolise, you might feel that "they" are flirting with everyone.
Poor lad has pulled and he doesn't even know it.

Users who are viewing this thread