Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - First Match and Cheering Chion

I need more of this comfiness!
Thanks for the translation. This manga is complete right, just needs translating? Does anyone know how many more chapters are left?

Dex-chan lover
I heard it end without even a kiss, gonna be sad if thats true

@oNITORth if you want more comfyness, check the mangaka's other works. She's fantastic with this kinds of stories 👍

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and Kimi-wa-houkago-insomnia

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti:
https://www.rawmangaupdate.com/manga/neko-no-otera-no-chionsan
Reader discretion is advised.

@Cain_art
I already read Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and it left a big hole in my heart when I was done, like I imagine this one will. Going to start Kimi-wa-houkago-insomnia soon. I love this mangaka's art and storytelling.

@fodderchara18
Thanks. Looks like there's a good amount left. I'll try to fight the urge to look and just wait for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Zejfi Did you read it? Can you tell if its true that
there is no kiss and they just keep living together without changes?

Dex-chan lover
man they sure look good together huh
Lpo2x3Z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@oNITORth Insomnia is very good. This is my favorite author. Makoto Ojiro and his girls with large eyebrows. I would like to know more about him. I don't know if he is a man or a woman.

@oNITORth Insomnia is by far the prettiest art wise of this authors stuff. I'm pretty obsessed with it and have read it like 3/4 times. It's worth starting sooner rather than later!!

100% Chion pushing him towards Hiruma with that 'could u give him this move' and honestly I don't mind it, like I like Chion better but Hiruma isn't bad for him either and doesn't have the age gap plus being related even if its distant.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough aggression and violence if he only won one out of four.

Users who are viewing this thread