Neko no Otera no Chion-san

Dex-chan lover
@psychojing, it depends honestly..... what you don't now won't hurt you... lol... ever heard of long lost blood sibling marrying each other and only after their child got genetic probs did they found out they were blood siblings through test.... imagine the emotional r-coaster they had to went through... smh, pitiable people indeed...

honestly, in my place it's not that weird for cousins to marry... in the end, depend on your region i guess....

Ugh, just knowing this mangaka makes netorare doujins of his own "romance" manga's turns me off from reading them. It's like deep down, he wants to make a fucked up manga but is too scared to so he makes a doujin of it instead.

Lads, I've just seen some of the raws and found out that the author also made ntr doujins. Is there gonna be ntr in this?

Fed-Kun's army
About the author being afraid of drawing fucked up manga...
Katekin has scenes where two identical twin girls service a guy and each other, plus a teacher screwing the same guy. She's not shy about drawing fucked up manga.

Already read the raws for this manga (with some help).
No, there's no NTR (eventhough i was on the kendo ship which did not go anywhere after the confession),
but just like Fujiyama-san, the manga just kinda ends,
kendo chick confess > says she wants to go tokyo and maybe visit mc in the future > random time skip to post highschool > mc says fuck tokyo, wants to inherit the temple as well > chion & mc got intimate > old friends return to the temple for a visit (not even everyone) > we never see mc interacts with them at all > the manga ends with them handling some random chore like every chapter > oh & mc has his ear wax dug by chion sigh.
. I really wonder if it got axed or this is the intended ending, This is the 3rd time, she ended her manga like this, worse one was obviously katekin. I fear for Insomniacs after school, cause i really like that 1 over all her other work. It's ashame that there's always some sort of trade off with every mangaka. Why can't it be perfect.

I read another 79 chapters version and seems that the content is different. some chapters are missing for example in the other version they visited sea after the swim dress shopping, but it's cut here. and some chapters have a few different panels and dialogue. what's going on? did the mangaka redraw?

HCO

Dex-chan lover
This manga is half cats and half butts and I really appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
Gorgeous art. The setting and story are also peak comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread