Neko no Otera no Chion-san

@TDSgaming It's there, but development is very gradual.
No confession yet tho.
I too came for the romance, but i stayed for every other aspect of this manga as well.

@Rift
I’m a little late but I think I know why it would’ve felt sour if she ended up with the guy with the mole. It’s because he’s just so freakin bland. He has no personality other than being nice. That’s it

That's quite profound "No matter how good you are or how hard you try, you will become the villain in someone else's story"

I used to find this manga interesting but not anymore, this is getting tedious and repetitive. Nothing never happens here.

I'm also kind of tired of seeing those cat faces (which happens in EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER!!!), I like cats but I honestly don't give a rat ass about the cats in this manga.

The episodic thing is really getting to me in the later chapters. All the progress in the previous chapter gets reset and everyone acts like nothing happened. This story is indeed very calm and sometimes helps you smile too. I still recommend everyone to stay until the end since the scanlators are speeding up the release 🔥.

We want her cats fighting kendo matches! 🐱‍👤In tiny armor! With tiny swords! MAKE IT HAPPEN

Users who are viewing this thread