Neko no Otera no Chion-san

nice slice of life type manga with good character development. Sure some sections feel slower but that's just how the genre is I think.

..and the ecchi tag should be replaced with 'eye candy'.

Dex-chan lover
Is there no chance of getting a traditional wedding scene for them...?

Bet Chion would look stunning....

Fed-Kun's army
Gah, now I'm all caught up. The long wait begins.
Didn't think I would like this at first but this is definitely my favourite between Fujiyama-san, Insomnia, and this.

The author sure has an eye for detail which is very unique since most stuff drawn digitally these days is somewhat less interesting compared to old school pen and ink techniques from yesteryear.

Cal

I'm so happy the site is back up. I had a dream about this series! It was about the future of the temple, but no spoilers because it's complete nonsense. XD

Chion died and became a spooky ghost who lingered at the temple. People could talk to her, but they probably wished they couldn't. Her ghost was exorcized. Life continued at the temple, Gen took up some of Chion's chores. He tried on a garment of hers when cleaning her room. He thought about the future and decided that someone else could become the head priest, but he wanted to live in the temple if he could. He thought selling insurance would be a good job. Fast forward a decade or two and in Chion's room was a sturdy looking lady. No, it was Gen, dressed like an older Chion.

Why on earth does this manga has an Ecchi content? this barely has Ecchi in it. A few ass shots here and there doesn't make this Ecchi at all.

Contributor
Why on earth does this manga has an Ecchi content? this barely has Ecchi in it. A few ass shots here and there doesn't make this Ecchi at all.
Few? Every chapter has at least two of them.
Ask a normie like your parent what they think about it

Fed-Kun's army
Fantastic story, completely amazing. The thing that would make it perfect is to see them make a huge family.

Supporter
Definitely the type of manga I like, character-driven with very likable personalities and nice art. Thanks a lot to the translators, I bought the original work now but read it all here.

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad they ended up together. I wish the epilogue was longer, great read though.

Users who are viewing this thread