Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 107 - Zero lives remaining

Aggregator gang
I like how direct and fast stuff happens in this compared to MouTele. Well, at least since the hiatus is over :ROFLMAO:

I like how direct and fast stuff happens in this compared to MouTele. Well, at least since the hiatus is over :ROFLMAO:
You'd think it'd be the opposite, what with the other girl literally being able to read minds, but I guess the author just learned from her mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, It's that famous phenomenon: when some girl becomes interested in a guy nobody cares about, he suddenly becomes popular. All other girls start thinking "hey, maybe there's something special about him that is the reason she got interested, need to check him myself"

Me

Dex-chan lover
You'd think it'd be the opposite, what with the other girl literally being able to read minds, but I guess the author just learned from her mistakes.
In fairness Toda made a terrible first impression due to that telepathy, and Nakano was an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Woe hold on sleeve tugging, you are exceeding the lewdness speed limit there I'll have to ask you to slow down
She straight-up smooched him on the lips a few chapters ago, so sleeve tugging wouldn't be that much of an escalation. Hand-holding though...now that's a different story.

Her friends are jerks, but they are amusing to watch. Hope the author keeps the bitchiness in-check and has them help bring the main couple together, while occasionally taking the piss out of them. :02:

She straight-up smooched him on the lips a few chapters ago, so sleeve tugging wouldn't be that much of an escalation. Hand-holding though...now that's a different story.

Her friends are jerks, but they are amusing to watch. Hope the author keeps the bitchiness in-check and has them help bring the main couple together, while occasionally taking the piss out of them. :02:
Well she's a cat, so none of this means anything to her. Now bringing him a mouse... that needs some pixels.

Users who are viewing this thread