Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 192 - Awareness

She said "I got (a/my) break". He said something like "So that's what it looks like when you don't know" not that it's obvious even when you don't know.

Last edited:
Supporter
Wait, she's not one of the cats? Who the hell is this girl?
One of Mii-chan's two friends at school - recall the scenes where Mii-chan was melting into a puddle of useless goo, and her friends were talking like Takase wasn't even in the same room? Those two.

Hiraoka was the one who was all like "naah, back off - if we go in hard we'll scare him away", as well as (paraphrased) "good face, but the rest of her head? not so much . . ."

Dex-chan lover
I see, so she (mii-chan) often act beast-like so as her friend they often joke about giving her salmon etc, in the older chapter they do this and making me confused as "did they know that mii-chan is a bakeneko"

Dex-chan lover
I've said this a few chapters ago, but i really want to say it again: Some random bystander probably thought that they did hardcore petplay on the regular.

Dex-chan lover
So, he almost let it slip at the very beginning. Someone needs to remind him that if he slips he loses his monopoly on (bakeneko-)cats

Users who are viewing this thread