Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 202 - Along the Road

Dex-chan lover
Why? Because it makes money. Sink or swim, bitch. There's levels to this.
Also she's not only mere high-schooler, but still has problems with fully adapting to human behavior. Cafe job lets her earn money easily with no effort, and support her clan which also supports and protects her in return. If she's single parent's child, she's probably poor. And that job used to be her school of how to behave like a human too.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU. FINALLY THE QUESTION IS ASKED!

P.S: He didn't say it doesn't make sense, he said it was pointless/meaningless. Also, he stopped halfway through telling her he's not mad, which prompted her to ask what was up.
Hold up. Ain't this basically enjou kousai but the girls are cats?
No, it's more of a brothel, since you come to the building for the girls, not the other way around.
Please, i'm begging you, stop having the MC be so unlikable. Its getting wild how shitty he is.

Keep up the great scanlations!
I have no idea what you're complaining about.
Yeah uh being a cat at a cat cafe seems like the easiest most chill job in the world if you're not taking that job you're insane.
It's been a long while, but her supposedly not liking being treated like a cat was established as a big plot point hundreds of chapters ago. She said this immediately (And I mean literally immediately) before she went out to be treated like a cat for hours on end for money at her job.

Users who are viewing this thread