Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 225 - Yikes

Dex-chan lover
Is there really any issue with them visiting the shop, why is he worried? As long as they don't she her walk in and then she "vanishes" by turning into a cat there is no issue, and even that wouldn't be hard to come up with an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Is there really any issue with them visiting the shop, why is he worried? As long as they don't she her walk in and then she "vanishes" by turning into a cat there is no issue, and even that wouldn't be hard to come up with an excuse.
Imagine the awkwardness for both Takase and Mitsuki if they had to pretend she was a normal cat in front of her friends

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, if i already don't like people and two girls who aren't my friends wanna show up at my job, that'd be annoying

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if i already don't like people and two girls who aren't my friends wanna show up at my job, that'd be annoying
I did think about that briefly, but I didn't take him to be the type to have unreasonable expectations about a customer service job.

Users who are viewing this thread