Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 74 - I should just stop thinking

Dex-chan lover
Are they trying to show he's misogynistic or is it that he wants to stay a virgin? I don't get his motivation.
I know it seems alien to you, and you are not alone in that, but some people legitimately are not interested in sex. They don’t want it, if they can even stomach thinking about it.

As has been made abundantly clear over and over, this dude is only interested in playing with cats, and by all indications he is fully at peace with the logical social consequences of that.

Dex-chan lover
I know it seems alien to you, and you are not alone in that, but some people legitimately are not interested in sex. They don’t want it, if they can even stomach thinking about it.

As has been made abundantly clear over and over, this dude is only interested in playing with cats, and by all indications he is fully at peace with the logical social consequences of that.
I don't know man, to me it seems like he gets kinda turned on when he imagines cuddling with her as a human, and then he just tries to suppress those urges.

Users who are viewing this thread