Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 82 - Hug

Dex-chan lover
Kid's having a hard time choosing between "these two are a pain" and "... but they're interesting to watch" lol. Same as us I guess.

It is troublesome but I gotta be honest with you. I wouldn't mind a girl with a cat personality, I love cat!
Tsunderes are only cute in manga, they're a pain in real life. Don't go to the dark side.

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are only cute in manga, they're a pain in real life. Don't go to the dark side.
You're implying that cats are Tsunderes which is not the case, you just gotta find a loyal and straightforward cat.
So you like having someone taking the whole bed and blanket for themself :dogkek:
I did have a cat that tried to sleep on my head too... I am allergic to cat lol
Ok you won. I'm just used to them sleeping on my face at this point lol, I become allergic to kittens when I put them on my face (i think that happens before they take their vaccines idk) but that won't stop me from sniffing them.

Dex-chan lover
You're implying that cats are Tsunderes which is not the case, you just gotta find a loyal and straightforward cat.

Ok you won. I'm just used to them sleeping on my face at this point lol, I become allergic to kittens when I put them on my face (i think that happens before they take their vaccines idk) but that won't stop me from sniffing them.
last time I played to much with my cat I did get a full blown allergy for a month straight... worth it

Fed-Kun's army
We tend to forget... that the cat girls will come not only with cat characteristic which is cute but also the cat personality which is troublesome as heck.
if my girl could turn into a cat, i rly wouldn't mind her personality. But if she was a real human, i would rather continue my incel arc.

Dex-chan lover
The more I read, the more "lightning in a bottle" Mousou Telepathy feels

Users who are viewing this thread