Neko no Te demo Yoroshikereba - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
what are the odds the door and hole are connected to the same place and throwing her in actually makes the hole bigger? this plan is way to optimistic.

Dex-chan lover
God, I was waiting for her to cus Nirval out.

This is a phenomenally bad idea, though. If they actually opened a gate back to Earth, that means giving us access to charm stone technology. That means the possibility of opening a two-way portal and fucking them up with guns.

Dex-chan lover
the same idea of throwing our non-recyclable trashes into blackhole

Contributor
No be mean to the little cat girl...

that-made-me-feel-sad-cat-meme.jpg

Wtf I thought Nirval was good. Also, eff that feckin male cat dolster for helping an evil shaman.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty suspicious when the shaman was telling everyone not to trust shamans, but wow, Nirval really is a top tier scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
Why does throwing a summoned being into it bring mana into earth? Maybe that means Cha is tethered to the door in some way so that when she's inside the anomaly it makes a path for miasma. But then that just makes this an even worse idea, what if earth was completely full of miasma and it makes ingrioger look like a cherry bomb compared to an H bomb?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, won't be earth more prepare to handle miasma? We know that corrupted animals can be killed by physical attacks, so few machine guns would do the trick, and we could easly seal the area that miasma is going out from

Dex-chan lover
So, in essence, shaman are brilliant idiots and have, in truth, caused more harm than good.

Honestly, while I know Cha will be fine, I hope the experiment backfires all up in Nirval's stupid bitch face. Maybe even warping her or her crony into miasma monsters for the "protagonist party" to destroy.

Users who are viewing this thread