Neko no Te demo Yoroshikereba - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Time for Sensay to have somehow turned into a fully grown bird and swoop in to save her from going into the pit, right?

Dex-chan lover
And then the story ends, because bad guys literally achieved their goal, and mc was either thrown back onto earth, or actually died.
Would be fun if it is the former, and this turns into a Returner-genre (and apocalypse-genre too, I guess) story all of a sudden, with an unexpected genre-shift.

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo Short term, maybe? Long term? That's a whole bunch of food that suddenly became a threat. Farms would either not be sustainable or they'd need to be expensive biodomes to prevent misama from coming in. A miasma explosion in a major city is millions of humans, rats,roaches, pigeons, and all sort of things getting horribly mutated. Terran population density is just an overall nightmare scenario creator. Don't even get me started on how China wouldn't even be able to tell that Miasma crept in because of the air pollution.

ma'am please this is a macdonald drive thru
thank you for translating!

Guess I can't call this a cliffhanger... get it? cause she's not hanging onto the cliff edge! She's falling off the cliff! Ahhh... jokes are always better when they're explained (said no one ever).

Dex-chan lover
Little did Nirval realise that by diverting the miasma to Earth, she would only grant Earth a free supply of energy that can be harnessed through the power of science. However, energy can't be created out of nothing, so in fact the gate would leech energy away from Nirval's own world, making it weaker. Most likely it would be the energy used for magic. If too much of it is spent, magic would disappear from that world. You can bet Japan would spend as much of it as possible, to make electricity as cheap as possible for the Japanese industry and citizens.

I don't think Nirval would be celebrated as a hero for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread