Neko no Te demo Yoroshikereba

short but sweet! i kinda miss the half-cat Cha though, she was super cute, but im also happy for her since it seemed like she was getting body dysphoria from her half-cat self. i wonder what happened to that calico cat though...?

Love it. Short and sweet. But I get a feeling that it was a bit rushed. Still will recommend to anyone.

Group Leader
I took a stab at translating the *N here, if anybody wants to take a peek: https://pastebin.com/VzYX704Q

(Yes, it needs a serious editing job, for another day. Rough, unedited, unreviewed, unproofread c0-7 so far. That dump isn't having posted chapters updated, so there'll be differences in name/terminology from later chapters.)

...Lordy, it's about 6000 words per manga chapter. There's enough fun details to the story that it's still quite enjoyable, despite knowing the broad strokes. For example, after her first day on the job...
she collects all the corpses and leaves them outside the captain's room, because a cat's gotta show off her hunting trophies, right?
Or Gudrat being described as Vivi.

Seven chapters, and it goes as far as the first page of c3.

Last updated: 11/01/2021

Dex-chan lover
This manga could really use a few more chapters before the ending. Everything got wrapped up way too quickly.

Double-page supporter
I liked everything about this, other than that it didn't have more chapters. I think they had plenty of room for more story to tell, though even being abrupt I think they kept the story more or less internally consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread