Neko wa Himitsu no Basho ni iru

This seems to contain the same stories as Uruwashi no Eikoku, and some reviews on Amazon Japan seem to say that it's the same book but different titles (if Google Translate is correct).

I've messaged both groups scanlating the series about this. Edit: The groups currently do not have plans to collaborate together.

ADL

Poor Cornelius really has no luck in finding a marriage partner 😂

Contributor
I love the way the cat is drawn, he's so cute and fat and SMUG like a real cat. XD He's the real boss of the estate, he knows it!! 😂

Double-page supporter
The art looks slightly similar to Kimetsu no Yaiba, but this was pretty interesting in its own right. Wilhelm is one cheeky feline!

Contributor
Talking cats AND fairies, this just keeps getting better!

I wonder if the titular cat is a fairy? Shakespeare's Puck in folklore was originally a cat, and the magical cat in this series also resembles a Cat Sidhe in coloration... (I've always wanted to illustrate a Midsummer Night Dream manga where Puck is literally a giant cat like the one in Please Save My Earth, but I can sense the Shakespeare salt a mile away lol.)

Calling it, this cat's totally a fairy cat. >:)

I LOVE Wilhem...any cat like him is a special cat haha. On another note, shouldn't there really be a romance tag here? Seeing as Cornelius is just being tossed around as a potential marriage partner all the time

Contributor
Finally could afford to buy Uruwashi. Lots of overlap, but not identical. Close enough!

Okay, guys, like, I don't read *MUCH* Japanese yet, but I'm pretty sure some of these have the same stories? link to author's kindle store. Can some kind soul tell me which to buy to get the whole story of the fluffy snark kitty Wilhelm? He's so precious. *u* I read that some of the stories in the Neko series are the same as other series by the same author, like doubles..? Help..? I'll update this manga's page with links to the official kindle release if I can get them. I can usually do this myself, but the titles and doubles for this author are confusing. @___@ TY in advance, kind soul(s.)

ed: I'm pretty sure this is one of them? https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B00QMEE8JM/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i6 I recognize that the cat looks like one of mine, a goofy little black pipecleaner of mischief.

Dex-chan lover
this should named forever single Cornelius Everdeanne and his talent as matchmakers

Users who are viewing this thread