Neko x Neko

W T F !??

I really like the first volume because the seme willingly to reverse their position cause the uke wanted to hold him. But the second volume really ughhh, especially ch 2, as if from 9.00 goes down to 3.00 for me

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love their relationship so much! I've always hated the typical BL expectation that one character is obviously the bottom and the top would never even consider switching roles. In contrast, their relationship is all about open, honest communication, and it's clear they value each other's feelings. Probably one of the healthiest yaoi couples I've ever read. Thanks for translating!

Someone can recommend me a similar story?? Where the two change role (uke/seme) regularly?

A lot of open communication and down to Earth romance? 🤤🤩😍

A lovely Yaoi.

They talk to each other and actually switch on a normal bases like an actual couple I'm so happy

Power Uploader
Cute guys, nice story...although one has to practice suspension of disbelief if you really want to believe a man wouldn't use his part the way nature intended for 3 whole years! That just doesn't happen in real life, lol. But yaoi is written by women so the ukes are basically stand ends for females; it's not a surprise then that the ukes in the vast majority of BL manga wouldn't phantom using their phallus for penetration ever again, because a female audience can't identify with that act... so they never reverse.
I also like how similar the couple is physically... no towering seme and girly, tiny teacup uke. They're equally manly, regardless of having different orientations, which makes it feel not stereotypical or trope-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread