Nekogurui Minako-san

The first accurate depiction of what life with genetically engineered cat-girls will really be like.
Remember to invest in dog-girls instead.

Pure, unadulterated by complex thought masterpiece. It's great to read something so raw once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
d60.gif

Dex-chan lover
this is absolutely horrifying

it's like she came out of Claymore

Group Leader
If anyone who can translate jp to eng or knows someone who can and wants to help me finish this manga let me know.

Aggregator gang
This is terrifying. I really should consider the warning before I read it.

Wtf did I just read?
Please out a warning before making me feel like my guardian angel itself doesn't know how it's moral compass should react to this

What the actual fuck was this? Don’t let the cover fool you, fellow explorers! It’s a trap! A major trap! Don’t read unless you want your world view changed forever! Escape while you still can! Don’t ignore the warning, as I did! You’ll be changed irreversibly!

VIP
My sanity is at risk and I love it. If these kinds of ahegaos were used in H mangas, masturbation rate would drop to 0.

From the formless void's gaping maw, there springs an entity. Not an entity such as any you can conceive of, nor I; an entity more primordial than the elements themselves, yet constantly coming into existence even as it is destroyed. It is the Child of Chaos, the Pathway to the Next.

The darkness shall swallow the land, and in its wake there will follow a storm, as the appetite of nothing expands over the world.

From the formless void's gaping maw, there springs an entity.
-spess shitp gaem

Dex-chan lover
What the shit

It's like a trainwreck - horrifying, but I can't look away

Users who are viewing this thread