Nekogurui Minako-san

I can feel thousands of brain cells dying with every single panel, this is truly the peak of human existence.
I really want to meet the author and find out how they grew up and whether they are drawing this in a padded cell.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what the author is smoking but it must be some crazy stuff 🙄

Dex-chan lover
based google translate.
i didnt know what i was getting into and, before i knew it, i was all caught up.
fuck.

Haunting visage of a filthy miscreant. Whose fading humanity compels a prodigious unhealthy affection of beasts. Her roiling unquenchable thirst for the preserve is without ebb.

And yet I feel an uncanny kinship with her morbid fascinations of fur skinned creatures...

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Warning : ahegao all the way. Your sanity is at your own risk.
THESE!!! ISN'T AHEGAO THAT I'M LOOKING FOR
orz

This is modern Magnum Plus of surrealism. This series so crazy that make you question reality it self. It supported by making cat as humanoid creature (nekomimi) and human as beast that make distinction between human and cat become blur, then author blur it more by making cat and human act with equal madness. (This Analysis a sarcasm of post-modern Analysis)

Dex-chan lover
Overdose on moe.
What you see here is a poor soul, overdosed on moe, her brain already turned to jello.
Keep your moe to a reasonable level kids.

Users who are viewing this thread