eda01480-b498-4186-b62b-716fa64f1048
Moodyz Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 2,330 Jul 17, 2026 #2 Kinda nice. Thanks for translating.
Zen_tamag Joined Jul 18, 2026 Messages 4 Jul 18, 2026 #3 Moodyz said: Kinda nice. Thanks for translating. Click to expand... No problem at all! Do expect ch2 around mid September tho. Might take quite longer due to personal issues.
Moodyz said: Kinda nice. Thanks for translating. Click to expand... No problem at all! Do expect ch2 around mid September tho. Might take quite longer due to personal issues.
R reishiki Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 26, 2018 Messages 355 Aug 4, 2026 #4 On page 2, that "Ryouka...", I think he was about to says "ryoukai (了解=roger)".
Zen_tamag Joined Jul 18, 2026 Messages 4 Aug 4, 2026 #5 reishiki said: On page 2, that "Ryouka...", I think he was about to says "ryoukai (了解=roger)". Click to expand... Thank you! The translation I found was inaccurate so I’ll update that ASAP!
reishiki said: On page 2, that "Ryouka...", I think he was about to says "ryoukai (了解=roger)". Click to expand... Thank you! The translation I found was inaccurate so I’ll update that ASAP!
Zen_tamag Joined Jul 18, 2026 Messages 4 Aug 4, 2026 #6 For page 15 and 16 I have accidentally flipped them around incorrectly so I reflipped them back! Thank you to LaVA21 for pointing that out!
For page 15 and 16 I have accidentally flipped them around incorrectly so I reflipped them back! Thank you to LaVA21 for pointing that out!