Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Dex-chan lover
This manga is So. Much. Fun! Our heroine has a wonderful manic energy, determination and cluelessness while our cat-headed hero does a great calm-and-mature gig; they strike sparks off each other just as two characters that are awesome to watch in action together. Romance is just icing on the cake--a very gradual one, handled quite appropriate to how young they are.

Chapter 28 was uploaded both as Chapter 27 and 28. Chapter 27 seems to be missing.

Dex-chan lover
@infinest: I uploaded the correct 31st chapter and reported the old one, but I don't know how if someone will ever check. I can upload the correct 27th chapter as well.

bam

Power Uploader
@infinest @Nobi heyy guys, thanks for checking over the chapters! Chapter 31 was,,,, a mess lol; so I've deleted it and ppl can just read the version you uploaded @Nobi :)) but I don't see what's wrong with chapters 27-28 and 34? They look fine to me?

Dex-chan lover
@bam: No worries. I just checked and chapter 28th is okay. I'm sure when @infinest complained the link for the 27th showed the 28th, maybe it was a bug. Everything is fine now.

Dex-chan lover
This series is another gem I'd recommend to any shoujo-lover... Really funny and cute

i love this manga!!!!! i just wish it had more chapters. It's so cute!!!!

This was a rllllllly good shoujo manga. If you liked this you’d prob like the anime Kodomo no omocha

Double-page supporter
I do think fans of Kodocha would get a real kick out of this manga in particular!

Dex-chan lover
May I request end spoilers? Not details, but... As far as Romance goes, do we get our happy ever after ending? Or some "they never saw each other again, but always treasured their time together" bullshit?
What about that Drama tag? It scares me.

I wish I got to see more nekota human face because it is so charming aaaaa. I fall in love with nekota tho seriously

I like this. I would give it 4.5/5 or 9/10 for the rating. It is ended up with Happy Ending guys so don't worry!
The only drama is because the Female Lead still doesn't really know about love. But don't worry she will learn it by herself at later story... the drama is not heavy (thank godness for that) probably because they still children or probably because the lead have pretty straight forward attitude...

@Tatherwood Did you end up finishing it? If not, yes it does have a happy ending and as the person below me said, the drama is very light because they are children (also probably because she has a very straightforward attitude). I love this manga and it truly is heartwarming. Just looking at this comment page makes me want to read it again T^T. But I might wait half a year more so that I forget most of it and then be able to enjoy it all over again. XD

Users who are viewing this thread