Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Dex-chan lover
@Rosina8396 Finished it? I hadn't even started it XD
I was waiting for the spoilers.

Alright, seems safe, then. As far as the Drama tag is concerned, at least. Romance... I guess no real romance, if they're elementary schoolers and there isn't a time skip, but well, that works too. Heartwarming is nice.

Thanks ^^

@Tatherwood (sorry for tagging you again XD) As far as my memory serves, there is no time skip. That's not to say that they didn't handle the romance well though. On the contrary, they portrayed it very well and it kinda makes sense the way that they think about it because they're kids XD

Dex-chan lover
@Rosina8396 Oh no, of course. I mean, elementary school kids ALSO have crushes and stuff, and it CAN be portrayed properly.
It's just, when you see the Romance tag, generally you expect more actual...you know...romance. Like ACTUALLY dating, and kissing and stuff? Japanese manga hardly ever depicts that, but well, let's say the kind of stuff 15yos do and 8yos don't do 😂
I honestly didn't realize the summary said "elementary school" when I first checked this.

But yeah, thanks for replies. Always good to have information. I'm growing kind of a backlog, so it's still Pending, but it seems safe enough, so I'll get to it at some point.

Btw, if you like (find it cute) the Elementary School kids "romance" thing, you may wanna try "Love is still too early for Himeno-chan": https://mangadex.org/title/29728/himeno-chan-ni-koi-wa-mada-hayai

Users who are viewing this thread