Nengara Nenbyaku Ansatsu Renka - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think it's him think it's the younger one. The one who's going to be head as insurance
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
had to take a double-take for the blacked background pages.
Those are his delusions.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the translation<33 I really enjoy reading this manga!!! Totally love the female lead :D She's capable and smart >w<

Thank you for your translations! And woah, I've been scrolling way too fast that my brain is slightly confused but I am excited for this manga and where it's going to go!

Thanks so much for updating this one. There's so much tension between the main characters 😭 it feels like a tragedy might occur.

@kaizeel
Thanks for pointing out black background= delusions. I thought Raika for his heart broke for real, but we're kinda good if its just a delusion.

I have a bad feeling how this story is going to end :( I would be heartbroken if one of them ends up dying... Please don't be a tragic ending I don't think my heart could handle it

ahhhhhhhh not sure how this will end :(( I hope this won't be a tragedy aksjkdpwpr

nooo its just his imagination playing ;–;

their tension is super thick goddd, and they kept telling themselves that the other party deserves better or they didnt have a chance to be with them. prayer circle this manga to have a happy ending where they confessed their love for each other 😭

Please the story is so good, the author is amazing at world building and sets the stage of the relations soo well. Please don't make this a tragedy- anything but that!! TxT

Double-page supporter
The bit about the poison was more detailed than I expected. The dynamic of the older brother having moments with the princess right in front if the assassin guy while he has to maintain the flirty facade is a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread