Nengara Nenbyaku Ansatsu Renka

No they don't misunderstand to that extent, don't worry. It's really truly good T^T

I personally dropped it after reading up to the latest chapter available. There is simply too much angst for my liking. I genuinely don't understand why the two leads don't just escape and elope - yes people will be after them, but to be frank, there are not many who take either of them on in terms of skill. They both don't want the other to kill so they don't have more blood on their hands, and I personally think that the FMC should leave her brother and elope.

This was an interesting story, however, too much angst/misunderstanding for my tastes.

I can’t believe I almost didn’t read this because its first tag was action... I’m a shoujo manga stan who usually gets bored of stories with non-romantic sub-plots but this is so tastefully done. The art is gorgeous, the characters are all interesting and feel like they have hidden layers, and there’s a real sense of mystery that I’m invested in alongside the romance! Highly recommend.

Really not a fan or romance dramas. >_<
This stuff just makes me anxious when I just wanna relax.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so scared a tragedy tag will be added eventually but so far so good

Users who are viewing this thread