Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The translation was on the rough side, but thank you for the chapter.

I'm somewhat amused by how plain and out of place the MC is here. I've noticed a growing trend of these self-inserts not even trying to look cool anymore. They just keep wearing their boring old t-shirts, sweaters, and plain pants. No flair whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
Could for sure use some proofreading, Most errors are in who the lines are directed at and which tense they are. A quick read through to check the flow and consistency should fix most errors. As is its enough that I can easily figure out what was meant to be said. That said its nice to see this revived. Hopefully you continue.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update and respect for doing this text heavy chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but I can't make heads or tails of the dialogue. I don't understand half of what is being said =/

Dex-chan lover

I'm somewhat amused by how plain and out of place the MC is here. I've noticed a growing trend of these self-inserts not even trying to look cool anymore. They just keep wearing their boring old t-shirts, sweaters, and plain pants. No flair whatsoever.
Isekai!!!
Now with more YOU in the MC! So YOU can YOU even stronger and be the YOU that YOU could never be in real life! Be YOUr best YOU!

Features such as:
Plain face!
Mono colored t-shirt!
A pair of jeans!
Boring personality!
Arguably dense!
Yet still somehow pull incredible women while doing the most BASIC of stuff!

This could be all yours now for 5 brain cells per page!! WHAT A DEAL!!

Last time I read that much text in a chapter - in Death Note manga.
Looks like MTL though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

But boi was this a ride and a half when you don´t remember what the story was about.
Coming back to the story after not reading it for over a year gives you some real whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
My top 3 from the interview are all here, nice. Would be good if they picked the ogre girl too though, she was so fine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick

IMO from reading the desc for “tama no hoshi”, i guess you could localize that as “sugar daddy” lol

Dex-chan lover

Well flair and stuff might also look like they are trying too hard, this guy got everything he wants so why even bother

Users who are viewing this thread