Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You have reading comprehension issues @jokerxhisoka
I said it's easy for sad and/or horny weebs to SELF INSERT as the cardboard/cliche MC. I didn't say people who ENJOY this are sad and horny (Though it may be the case sometimes cuz it's ecchi that used to be h)

Well looks like you're the only offended one anyway lol
Everyone can clearly acknowledge this dumpster fire

Dex-chan lover
I like this.

This manga knows what it is and makes no attempt to hide it. Most manga would make us wait several chapters for the MC to get any action even after seeing a succubus look and act the way she did. In this though? Get straight to the action thanks to some nuts that makes the MC want to nut.

It might be trash, but this is my kind of trash.

Aggregator gang
ah yes the succubus tribe known for their
*checks notes*
...vows of eternal loyalty.

Contributor
@sinkingship To be fair, if any male manages to stay alive after that Apocalyptic banging the Succubus would want to hog them to herself, since he was the only one able to get her to orgasm.

Contributor
@JKTV never said this was good, neither do I think it is. I said it's not nice to go around calling others "sad/horny weeb" just because.

Dex-chan lover
an excelent reason to translate a shitty manga, you have good taste translator keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

You still don’t get what I’m saying. Of course I’m gonna call people who SELF INSERT sad and/or horny. What else would a person who actually self inserts be like in this type of manga

Users who are viewing this thread