Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Kento[D].... 😅😅

Anjirr... Nekopoi... ohhh you're man of culture as well...

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this WN rejected chapter on this maid character.
The MC become a noble if I remember correctly and the maid is the first one to get pregnant. He throw her out from his harem and left her with a fatherless child. <- rejected and the new one was she was praised by the MC for having his first child.

Aggregator gang
@onionskins
The reason why MC throw her out because of his status as a noble and her status as a maid. She get pregnant before his 1st wife able to. It's bad for his noble lineage. <- rejected

Dex-chan lover
In Japan, if there is bobs but no vegene, the book is spared the yellow oval of death and is not considered "hentai".

🧐

Double-page supporter
yez tities and moar tities ! if we as men denies for ze tities then we have to question our own humanitities

btw, does anyone know if there is english translation of the LN ? since the WN on NU havent been updated so far and if anyone know the place to read the translated one

Double-page supporter
Damn you TL-kun, I was bursting in laugh then chocked by my own breath when seeing PoRo at last page. 🤣

Aggregator gang
This is why fan translations will always be better than some localized official TL. 😆🤣😂

Users who are viewing this thread