Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
At first I was taken aback with the CGI Trailer of the first page and the Gameplay trailer of page 2 but the style fits well with how silly it is... A bit too cliche and devoid of complications too (like, for some random guy to not feel anything after killing 3 people that's weird even if they're trash people), looks like it's just a series to relax and enjoy, and that's just fine.

I just hope she doesn't get forcefully involved with royalty issues like war or diplomacy or she starts thinking stuff like "Now that I'm in this world the first thing I need is build a town to make an onsen because I'm Japanese!" because those cliches I really dislike with isekais.

Thanks for the new manga!

I was curious to how it would turn out, but from the first chapter I can say that I will definitely enjoy reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri approved, Shabadadoo.
Apparently the author is taking yuri serious enough, different of other history , i hope

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that the novel Illus makes them look much older than the manga design.

Dex-chan lover
Woo, more gender bender yuri!

But more critically, pretty generic setup so far and not sure if I like the MC killing the thugs without any kind of hesitation at all.

Users who are viewing this thread