Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
this graph perfectly illustrates what the dragon did

teepublic_funny-fuck-around-and-find-out-diagram-chart-meme-graph-teepublic_1668310254.large.png

Double-page supporter
Those are some pretty end-game looking and sounding spells for just being medium level magic.
Depends on what game and the producers/author/director want to name spells... there are some cool names for mid level spells and stupid names for really End-level spells.. though for the looks i really agree that it looks like end-game stuff, really suprised the dragons isn't just a really long ass snake with horns or just breaths....

Dex-chan lover
I love cool chants for spells.

Thanks for the chapter.

If you want to help make it read better, I'm thinking replacing "The dragon's soul is in my hand" (because there is already a "in my hand" in the chant) with something like "I've grasped the dragon's soul".

Now, I don't know if that is the same as the source, but at least in english, it means the same and reads better, in my not so humble opinion.

Dex-chan lover
yes finally the day i have been waiting for the death of this dude

Dex-chan lover
"What the hell are you!?" Evidently, the bear you shouldn't have poked.

re: last page, and cringey-sounding chant...didn't the MC say this character design in the game was meant to be a joke, deliberately designed to be a showoff chuuni? I think translator can relax. ;D
She also just said that what she was casting was mid-tier magic.
I think we all know that even a joke character can be completely broken, especially when designed by a good player.

Users who are viewing this thread