Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why the manga did things like that, in the LN it was very different. First of all there was no letter, they actually met the guy about Aisha's mom a few days before meeting the princess. Also the princess doesn't try to blackmail Nacht and the fight with Aisha goes a bit differently (no destroyed shoes for instance).
Good to know the story isn't actually this bad then and it's just the manga rewriting it.

I dislike how quickly the girl became this strong. Also, the knight knocked her staff away and then didn't put her at sword point? And then let her get her staff back? And then ALSO let her take distance to fire magic at her? What??? Was she just standing there and lwtting this happen?

Ri
I now remember what frustrated me about this manga. The princess is trash...and are we just not going to talk about compensating them for those shoes they destroyed that would be super expensive in this world? And witholding a letter from someone...
Right? I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that. I hope she develops more in the future, but for now she just seems like a conniving brat. Withholding mail and using it as leverage to make someone go to war is pretty shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread