Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.2

Double-page supporter
its been so long...
gotta reread the whole thing for the third time

Supporter
I now remember what frustrated me about this manga. The princess is trash...and are we just not going to talk about compensating them for those shoes they destroyed that would be super expensive in this world? And witholding a letter from someone...
Good point, if those shoes were from Nacht those were probably high end if not legendary level.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, those shoes that grant the ability to fly must be worth a small fortune and the princess is directly responsible for their destruction, isn't she going to compensate them for the damages?

Also, what the hell was with that bet?
The MC clearly stated that she can find the info sooner or later...then why did she put herself as part of the stake?
It's like betting a nuke just to get a semi-common book.

I now remember what frustrated me about this manga. The princess is trash...and are we just not going to talk about compensating them for those shoes they destroyed that would be super expensive in this world? And witholding a letter from someone...
I don't know why the manga did things like that, in the LN it was very different. First of all there was no letter, they actually met the guy about Aisha's mom a few days before meeting the princess. Also the princess doesn't try to blackmail Nacht and the fight with Aisha goes a bit differently (no destroyed shoes for instance).

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why the manga did things like that, in the LN it was very different. First of all there was no letter, they actually met the guy about Aisha's mom a few days before meeting the princess. Also the princess doesn't try to blackmail Nacht and the fight with Aisha goes a bit differently (no destroyed shoes for instance).
Wait, if the shoes aren't destroyed in the LN, then were the shoes ever a thing there? Because I'd think it'd be a pretty big plot issue if the shoes became useful in the future.

Supporter
What the hell, those shoes that grant the ability to fly must be worth a small fortune and the princess is directly responsible for their destruction, isn't she going to compensate them for the damages?

Also, what the hell was with that bet?
The MC clearly stated that she can find the info sooner or later...then why did she put herself as part of the stake?
It's like betting a nuke just to get a semi-common book.
Frieren school of negotiation

Wait, if the shoes aren't destroyed in the LN, then were the shoes ever a thing there? Because I'd think it'd be a pretty big plot issue if the shoes became useful in the future.
I expect these changes were made for the same reasons this trope is used in other isekai series:
Letting the MC make bad decisions for the sake of a (bad) joke/ comedic relief. And I absolutely hate it.

Thankfully, I didn't read the last chapters and only read the comments. I will try to forget about this manga and come back in 2 years or so, so I can speedread/ skip the bad ones.

Aggregator gang
tbh, been skimming the first and the later chapters. and I really dont like how "super ultra genius" first instinct was "lets threaten and blackmail the walking nuke, then demote your best soldier". you cant just say shes smart and then make everything happen as she intended and pretend that it was her.

Double-page supporter
I still cannot take the princess seriously with her hideous pajama butt flap bangs. Why would someone do such a thing to their own face?

Dex-chan lover
tbh, been skimming the first and the later chapters. and I really dont like how "super ultra genius" first instinct was "lets threaten and blackmail the walking nuke, then demote your best soldier". you cant just say shes smart and then make everything happen as she intended and pretend that it was her.
I think it's more like she's got some kinda whammy like Mihoshi Kuramitsu from Tenchi Muyo.

(The official cannon explanation for Mihoshi? She's somehow unconsciously altering causality. Because, ya know, great great granddaughter of a "goddess". Kind of a Haruhi Suzimiah thing, only if Haruhi was a dojikko. And she's not the only one with a crazy ability. Her mom, Mitoto Kuramitsu can just warp to any place she wants just by opening a door... any door to any other door, anywhere. But she only uses this ability to clean places that need cleaning... because she loves to clean things.)

Users who are viewing this thread