Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.3

Supporter
Didn’t this had a “completed” tag before or am I remembering incorrectly? Did it Un-axe itself?
The LN version was cancelled/discontinued after 2 volumes, looks like the WN version is on hiatus (at ch 184, not sure how far ahead of the LN that is), dunno about this manga adaptation . . . It seems to be based on the WN rather than the LN, though, so maybe it'll keep going?

The LN being cancelled is disappointing, I enjoyed it quite a bit, and it's definitely better than some of the things that seem to just keep going on and on and on . . .

Dex-chan lover
Hm yes, the totally trustworthy princess recommended to visit a totally not suspicious city of a totally friendly nation. Surely nothing will go wrong.

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
The LN being cancelled is disappointing, I enjoyed it quite a bit, and it's definitely better than some of the things that seem to just keep going on and on and on . . .
btw, LN has been cancelled because JP publisher is a dick that prefers manga adaptions and doesn’t care about novels, or something along these lines...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no evil boobs!!! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!
ykFzLLh.png

Dex-chan lover
Nope, you can't. There is something called money you can never cash. After it is over do you plan to leave the kingdom? They will place a bounty on you more than even the ransome. You wouldn't even be able to sleep soundly at night wherever you go and once they capture you, you better hope it is dead because the royal torturer will make sure you regret being born

If you have any friends or family they will also be tortured and killed. They will spread rumors about you so that anyone will doubt and betray you
Except they don’t know she was a royal. Think about it this way, do you really think the kingdom is gonna do shite if it was a baron daughter that got kidnapped? No they wouldn’t and the baron would pay the ransom to get their daughter back. That’s why bandits kidnap lower nobles cause they don’t end up being hunted down. While bad their actions and thought are logical

Supporter
Attacking a neighbour with that much larger of an army seems kinda suicidal. I know quality of troops play a difference but I doubt there being any major ones in a fantasy world like this. And as they say, there is a quality in quantity.
View attachment 3839
Yea there's no way any kind of council would allow their monarch to doom their country this way. Even with troop quality, the sheer difference in military power would mean substantial losses financially even if they did manage to win.

Supporter
btw, LN has been cancelled because JP publisher is a dick that prefers manga adaptions and doesn’t care about novels, or something along these lines...
Le suck - it really is better than a lot of the stories that get 15+ volume runs . . .

Maybe it can be picked up by another publisher . . . though sadly that's probably just a pipe dream . . .

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation!
So they're going to Fantasy Shanghai? I can't believe I read the two first volumes of the LN last year and didn't catch that parallel...

Users who are viewing this thread