Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida!

Aggregator gang
This was the description that I found from Amazon with the same title.

I was killed in an unfortunate accident... I thought that the main character was the figure of the character "Nahat" used in the game.

Toru Aikawa, a university student who thought that he had died in an unfortunate accident, was in the woods. Moreover, it became the figure of the character "Nahato" used in the game that was worth living.
Apparently, he was reincarnated as a character in the game-but the essential gender changed to a woman, and even his self-consciousness changed to Nahat itself.
Nahata wanders through a forest that is so lonely. And "she" meets... Aisha, a skinny half-elf girl who makes her hair of gold thread dull...! Reincarnated x Yuri's Adventure in a Different World opens here!

Edit: Google Translated

Art is a bit off putting but its not terrible, think ill bookmark this one since im always a sucker for yuri

Put on the 10 🌟 Is enough... Since it long and the story is good...

Actually I dont care about the art... As long the story is good... I will read it till the end

Dex-chan lover
I tried looking for the LN but it seems like it hasn't been translated at all so there isn't an entry for it on Novel Updates. Will keep following this with hopes that it remains enjoyable to read. Hopefully someone sees this and decides to translate it since I assume it doesn't have an official translation. I can't read or I might do it myself just to read ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread