Netoge no Seibetsu wa Daitai Mitame de Damasareru - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The translation here is so mangled on one key panel that I'm really having to guess what was meant.
This seems like she's playing around with more than one guy.
A Bitch [TL Note in English]
I think she thought I was
That's not good.

My best guess here is:
This seems like [you're] playing around with more than one guy.
I think [he] thought [you] were
A [Tramp]
That's not good.

The whole premise here is kind of amusing, but pretty absurd:
  • Every non complete newbie knows that char sex may not be the same as IRL sex.
  • Is MC using female speech for his character in the game? (Doesn't apply in English, but does apply in Japanese.) Which would be strenuous and embarrassing for a guy unless he's actually into that.
  • And what sort of newbidiots are thinking of a romantic relationship in a game -- without at least doing a sex check.

Group Leader
The translation here is so mangled on one key panel that I'm really having to guess what was meant.

My best guess here is:

The whole premise here is kind of amusing, but pretty absurd:
  • Every non complete newbie knows that char sex may not be the same as IRL sex.
  • Is MC using female speech for his character in the game? (Doesn't apply in English, but does apply in Japanese.) Which would be strenuous and embarrassing for a guy unless he's actually into that.
  • And what sort of newbidiots are thinking of a romantic relationship in a game -- without at least doing a sex check.
Thanks for letting me know; your guess is correct. The third line "she" was a typo; genderless/implied grammatical object, but would be he/Yuki. Mentally, I added the sentence structure around the second line and missed that third line was part of the second line's sentence, because of Japanese subject-object-verb. I'll probably fix it one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread