Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Know, Let's Go To The Beach

Dex-chan lover
reality hits hard
anime-depressed.gif

Dex-chan lover
Onechan still wants a baby nephew or niece well mc get to work lol

Dex-chan lover
The instant one-page "arrive at the beach" for the beach episode though

That Rinka hugging pose/sitting to the inflatable shark? on pg.10-11, pg.13-14 though :meguupog:

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Sh*t... as a boob man... that girl just made me root for her....

That said... why the f*** is the MC not dating the idol girl when it's THIS clear???

Dex-chan lover
Sh*t... as a boob man... that girl just made me root for her....

That said... why the f*** is the MC not dating the idol girl when it's THIS clear???
Gonna stick to the title for a while. Idol can't date, if she date him. She must graduate for being an idol.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna stick to the title for a while. Idol can't date, if she date him. She must graduate for being an idol.
No, I mean, he doesn't even realize she likes him despite all these clues...

And she could just quit.... I don't think she actually cares about being an idol anymore anyways...

Besides, she already considered him her husband... and the issue isn't her being an idol, it's him not believing she likes him...

Dragged out romance is kinda annoying... because it doesn't feel like it needs the time, instead, it feels like author just doesn't know how to write the characters having a relationship....

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory unnecessary beach episode in a desperate attempt to get more creepy readers... I guess this manga isn't popular.

Users who are viewing this thread