Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Know, Let's Go To The Beach

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I zone out whenever manga/anime do the mandatory stock swimsuit episode/chapter.

They almost all play out the exact same way.
Right down to the secret "I only want you to see my swimsuit".

Dex-chan lover
Kazuto, my brother in Christ, it is okay to be gay, but your stringing along of this poor girl is cruelty. :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Is MC still pretending she doesn't like him? Because no ones actually this fucking dense.

Group Leader
Don't tell me author is pulling out a "magic out of nowhere rival" with Nana (backward glance and asking about their conversation)?

Anyway... cute floats!

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Yes you did.

1uoKE6y.png

Supporter
Is MC still pretending she doesn't like him? Because no ones actually this fucking dense.
Actively refusing to accept her feelings because a) her career would be in jeopardy (not that she cares about that even a little) and b) he's really not sure how much of this is real and how much is her crazy leaking out. Especially after meeting her family.

Dex-chan lover
I actually don't know what to feel about this.

On one hand, it's a generic romcom with enough differences (married in video game, but Main Girl treats it seriously, Main Girl is an idol)that it can somewhat stand out.

But on the other hand... Main Girl is cute. Naive but you can tell that her emotions are pure. God Damn Seiso.

But then I remember Oshi no Ko. The Gold Standard for any work with Idols. Then I remember what actually happens in the idol industry.

My f-cking heart just drops and I get that hollow feeling that in a certain point, Main Girl will be up in the idol industry enough that she'll have to make... some tough choices... oh can't forget her group too.

I don't know if it is a read or pass. MC-kun pissed me off on that piss ass little "conflict" they had with him "trying to do the right thing" and distancing himself. Communication is key you stupid idiot...

But it wouldn't be generic manga/anime sh-t if they actually communicate eh?

Thanks for the TL work.

Dex-chan lover
This MC looks so happy playing with his male friends. But when he is alone with the heroine he looks bored and depressed af. Now tell me he isn't gae instead of dense, no he is not dense, he only pretends he is dense.

Users who are viewing this thread