Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - My Hero

Fed-Kun's army
Just gonna write how the actual f did she agree to jump on his car without a second thought, but everyone beat me to it lol.
Just bad writing..

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.

Holy hell, this author made that absolute dumpster fire? This is not a great story but it's at least kind of fluffy. That thing though, was just wall-to-wall awfulness.

Dex-chan lover
How far did this guy follow the car? And he showed up right away too, must've been running at least 40 mph? Not even tired, either.

Group Leader
Now listen. I’m not saying I’ll pick this up, but I’m not saying it’s impossible. Need to deliberate and see if I can fit it into my schedule. Just putting this out there
Let us know if you can, if not then I will do it by giving it my best efforts to such dumpster fire…

By using MTL and make it even more of a shit show :pepela:

Group Leader
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I was getting complaints specifically. It's more that every chapter release was mostly complaints about the chapter; and let me be clear -- I'm not defending this story by any means, but when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself. I can just read the chapters in Spanish if I get bored.

edit: noticed I was being redundant in phrasing so cleared that up a lil.
Hello sir,
First, I was finding for your discord server, but I didn't find it. So I'm writing it here, if you and your team don't want to continue this manga series then I would like to continue it, I like this manga so much and I was also thinking of picking it up, so if you and your team don't have any problem then I and my team would like to pick it up.
Thank you.

Understandable for dropping, this chapter was just out of left field for no reason. Suddenly everyone is a bad guy when the last three chapters were chill, the MC follows a car on foot, I assume nothing better happens from this point onward. Thanks for the TL's that you gave us all the same though!

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I was getting complaints specifically. It's more that every chapter release was mostly complaints about the chapter; and let me be clear -- I'm not defending this story by any means, but when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself. I can just read the chapters in Spanish if I get bored.

edit: noticed I was being redundant in phrasing so cleared that up a lil.
I think I get how you feel. Especially if you're not feeling the story either. I just hope you know people are upset at you...and honestly, we complain but this is like terrible junk food. We wouldn't stop reading. Just know you are appreciated and loved for your work!

Dex-chan lover
I think we need a supernatural tag. MC clearly has superpowers if he's able to follow a car like that.

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
All of a sudden so much starts making sense :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Man.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how this author got 2 bad series serialized as LN and Manga.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I laugh when people surprised when the MC could chase a car by running, where this same guy also survived without any injuries when he falls from 3rd floor to the ground on his back...

Dex-chan lover
when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself.
You know, the tags are suggestive, romance, comedy, school life and slice of life.
Before it all went down simply because the comfy and chill story turned into a drama for a silly reason.
Now a usually fanservice chapter on the beach nearly required a Sexual Violence tag to be added for a pretty similar reason (and a supernatural for another, lol).

It's just not what you'd expect. That'd be nice if there's a smart plot twist and a good solution but there isn't and it is out of nowhere.

Overall I respect your decision to drop this, and honestly I thought you dropped this long ago.
Well, at least don't be discouraged to TL another story when you find some interesting one!

Fed-Kun's army
The writing of manga is so bad that it seems like it's written by modern feminist novelists for Netflix romance drama (that is targeting towards woman audience). The translation is great though, thanks for translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread