Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru

Dex-chan lover
Tried giving it a chance. I'm usually not so critical on manga, but it is genuine garbage :02:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing to translate this for English readers!
I'm looking forward to more of this!

Dex-chan lover
Save your time and don't read this. The characters are shitty and drama is forced into the narrative and then rushed through.

Dex-chan lover
Complete garbage of a story, waste of decent art by a writer who can't write story and character if his life depended on it. It's especially mindboggling as they had a decent webnovel to base themselves off of, and then completely decided to depart from it and make their own terrible decisions which just do not work out at all.

Honestly I enjoy reading this thank you for translating this to English readers you have my thanks 👍

Sorry to hear you're stopping. I think you've been doing a great job. But I know the trolls can be a pain.

TL says they are stopping translating this because "People keep bitching and moaning after each chapter". Not sure where they see that but if that's the excuse they are gonna use, guess I'll just have to bitch and moan to make it true. 🤷 What an absolute loser, waaa waaa crying little baby get sad over people complaining? Waaa waaa. Seriously though, pretty sure that's a fake reason to stop working on it. I see no negative comments here about it, just say you didn't want to do it and move on, simple as that. It's quite the opposite, most people are grateful for translators and the work they do for the passion of it.

Thanks for picking this up. Looks good. BTW, I tried translating some of the Russian. Yikes it's a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread