Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru

We knew from chapter 5 that these kids are dumb. Like, dumb-dumb. But that's okay. Chapter 16 made me laugh pretty hard.

They're stupid, but sometimes they're cute and funny, too.

Dex-chan lover
so as chapter 19
the "rival" girl is reveal to be a lesbian and openly tells the MC that she will steal his wife and turn her into a lesbo

so as chapter 19
the "rival" girl is reveal to be a lesbian and openly tells the MC that she will steal his wife and turn her into a lesbo
I see her as "Bissexual" instead of "Lesbian" because of her talk(no spoiler, you guys have to read)

Dear god, it was perfectly mid until chap 18 with genuine hilarious scenes here and there but everything changed after chap 19.

Do they really need to drop the lesbian bomb on this one? This is like Himari no Mawari all over again without the absolute misandry and disgusting behavior of the said character.

I'm not into yuri but I read/watch yuribait just fine, but this is the trope that I hate the most, just like Himari no Mawari or Joshikousei no Mudazukai when they dropped the lesbian bomb so sudden.

And I can't remember exactly the other titles that has the same trope, I think there are some titles where there is a lesbian female character but gradually turning straight, or maybe I'm just tripping. This comic might do the same.

C est vachement creux comme histoire . La fille est amoureuse dés le depart en 15 chp c est clos

Users who are viewing this thread