Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken: Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - My Hero

I understand and accept your reasoning for dropping the series. I want to wish you the best of luck on your future translating projects!

Dex-chan lover
Manga Japan is always full of rapist. Is there a serious rapist issue irl too?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Ok. This is stupid. Honestly. Aint no way someone in entertainment industry could be that stupid. Da heck did u thought gonna happen if u follow a stranger? What if it was someone else who saw her follow that guy? And they recognized her. Her idol career would be destroyed. Im so angry. The forced plot to add another girl in the fray. Im not against making it like a triangle love or some shit, but this is just so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
People that victim blame are scum and terrible however I will in fact author blame why the fuck did you make her so stupid here

Fed-Kun's army
She was so stupid, and somehow MC runs down a car? Just bad writting...
It probably was just something like 1 or 2 kilometers. R*pe Guy #3 said the "secret beach" wasnt far away. Running at 20 kmh average (which is reasonable for a somewhat athletic student) makes you run 1km in 3 mins. Lets say he drove with 40 kmh average, he had a 1.5 mins head start. Surely you can argue it, but it isnt totally unreasonable time line wise. Give or take it a min, still can make sense considering he made some small talk, fastened seat belts etc etc.

I admit its super fast, still 2/3rd of WR time. I didnt measure my time for this distance, but had a 16kmh average on 4km when I was 15 years old and my genetics suck. Pretty sure there are not few students able to do 20kmh+ for that distance.

Users who are viewing this thread