Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Aggregator gang
lol that arc ending XD Sucks we have to wait another month or two, but it is what it is. Hope it's nothing serious over on the scanlator's end.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/4049121832/ volume eight is the final volume
Netoge manga is completed in country of origin just hasn't been fully translated into English yet.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113503 stats to verify

Group Leader
Sorry for the long hiatus. Scanlations will resume next week. I will try to keep up a bi-weekly release.

Group Leader
Heya, I am looking for a typesetter/proofreader to help me out on the series and divide the workload. Otherwise, who knows when I can complete this series? If you're interested, please contact me.

Contributor
This manga ended before the LN simply because the LN is not over yet, and it's kinda wayyyyyy too long and always the same thing, full of fillers only to milk the story.

At least with the manga, we will get a ending before god know how long.

>novel way too long and always the same thing
Sounds like a generalized opinion of long running series from someone who obviously hasn't read the source.
The only volume that ever felt like a filler was Volume 7 and this is after having read through all currently 20 published volumes. Each volume does great character building, albeit slow, since the passing of time itself through the volumes aren't that fast.
You can't even compare the manga and LN, the latter wins no question. It has better art, pacing and the jokes and references aren't butchered. Though the references get butchered in translation even more because no effort was made to even include them.
The way I see it, the manga ended before the LN because of plain disinterest in it.

Group Leader
Hello guys! Our translator dropped this series because he doesn't have time to TL light novel length manga, because of irl stuffs
So it means that we can't update this series anymore for a long time or maybe we will just dropped this, we don't have problem on other stuffs just the translator so if you guys wants to help us in this series please message me!

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh man is so sad to see that i can't find any info on the missing chapters or at least someone writing about the ending i really want to know... if ako ended with russian finally in a normal way... or at least as a couple

Dex-chan lover
@AinsT1ck is there any hope of a update?
i really want to know how it ends but there's no place saying about it wich is weird, & even weirder no raws
i would like to help translate, but my japanese is pretty basic i can understand some parts and with that i make sense of the sentence

Dex-chan lover
@firestonex me too kid, me too

bUMxy5P_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread